Sunday, May 3, 2009

Best Email Ever

Hello all, On this wet and nasty Sunday after noon, you members of the GMPS are going over the recorders from the Huntingtown investigation. And while I am listening to small bangs and some questionable sounds I thought I would share with you all one email that we got on March 14th 2009. It was just too good to not share. This is a real email sent by someone with possible issues.

Enjoy
Bill

Photobucket

My name is DontA. I live in Annnapolis.This ghost likes me alotShes yellow, pretty hot caucasin. i seen her floating in front of me one morning.Dont kno her history to well expect that she burpted to communicate wit me maybe drinkin was involvedshe nailed herself to my foot. im not scared of her but i just wanna kno a lil bit more about her.Thanks

1 comment: