Sunday, April 26, 2009

Last Nights Investigation

Hello to all who might find this. Last night members of the GMPS returned to our clients house in Huntingtown MD for a followup investigation. Members on this investigation was Jenn, Colin, Lori and myself. Our last time there did turn out 17 different evp's. However no real personal experences. Last night was no different, and we will not know about evp's until this week we go over the recorders. So keep checking back and I will be sure to let you all know if we caught anything.

I did try something new, as for the first time I live chatted during the investigation. However I am not sure how well it turned out. May try it again. But I am pretty sure it will be live at another location next time. Kind of got a strange responce from that location today, and I am not sure if it goes against there "rules". So seeing that the location in question changes its own rules every day, while shows that they dont know what they want out of there site, I will be more careful in the future.

Keep checking back and we will continue to bring you more of the inner workings of the GMPS.

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment