Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ellicott City


Hey all,


On Friday Aug 25th 2009 the GMPS got the chance to investigate the Howard County Historical Muesem behind the court house. I am very happy to say that we also had just about every member of the GMPS team out for this investigation. Also with us we had to students from Stevenson University, 2 professional photographers, and a reported from the Howard County Times who was there to do a feature story of the GMPS and our investigation. We started setup at 8pm and were dark before 9pm. I will not go too far in to the case its self as we are still going over everything and besides I dont want to take away from the newspaper story.


Today Jason Henry and I started work on some of the piles of recorders we have to listen too. Outside of Shille taking 2 with her, we were left to work on our own. With only a small problem with where to do it, we got some of it knocked out. However we were shock that the paper sent someone to take picures of us while we listened to recorders and watched videos in our local Starbucks. We were told that the paper with us in it will be the one on Oct 1st 2009. I cant wait to see how we come out looking..lol.


I will post more after we get everything done. But I did want to post the new group shot of just about the full team from that night. And again I am hoping there will be more to follow.


Talk to Ya soon,

Bill Hartley

(the Elvis of the team)

GMPS

No comments:

Post a Comment